Where is the CSS located?
In the Design District / Showplace Square in San Francisco, at 350 Rhode Island Street. This will be your new favorite part of San Francisco. Clean and calm, with easy parking and easy access to Sand Hill Road and The Peninsula ... squeezed right in-between SOMA and The Mission ... it's the best place in SF to Scale SaaS.
How Much Does a Desk at the CSS Cost?
A Bamboo (part-time) desk is $450 per month for an open space area where you claim your seat for the day.
An Iron (full-time) desk is $1000 for start-ups, $1250 for non start-ups. This is a dedicated desk that you can personalize to make your own.
Why Is the CSS More Expensive Than [WeWork, Galvanize, etc.?]
The CSS has a much lower effective density, and much higher conference room availability, than a typical co-working space.
If you want co-working, if you are pre-revenue or super early, do not apply. Go to WeWork, and come to us a little later.
If have have $8k+ in MRR, are growing quickly, want a space you can bring prospects and customers, and learn from each other and the best -- then the CSS is a better fit.
In fact, it's "cheap". It costs us $1000+ per seat to deliver it in an A+ space in San Francisco.
So if it feels expensive -- understood. Wait a few months, get to $100k or more in revenues, where your main challenge is learning to scale.
Why Do I Have to Pre-Pay for 3 Months?
We want companies in the space that are driven, fast growing, and going for it.
We want companies to graduate out of the CSS in 6-9 months ideally, 12 max, once they are killing it.
What's Different About the CSS?
We've designed the CSS for CEOs, founders and small teams that already have their first 20, 50, 100 SaaS customers. And only those teams.
To that end, we have:
- Presentations every 1-2 weeks from the leading CEOs, VPs and leaders at the next generation of great SaaS companies
- A "quiet side" of the CSS, where you can put engineering if you want a quiet desk or two away from the cacophony of sales
- Far more high-end conference rooms, and lower density, than a typical space. We've put together somewhere you can bring a top prospect or customer, and have a serious board meeting.
- A quality bar for your colleagues at the CSS. No one pre-revenue, no one that doesn't have something real in SaaS, with good customers and strong early traction.
- Nothing that doesn't help you scale faster, with less stress and more success. No keg, no bean bag sofas, no yoga sessions. You can do those things just down the street.