After the success of our first two events (first event in San Francisco and second event in Paris), you've been asking for more. We'll be talking during this third event about Traits of Exceptional Engineering Leaders.
The event will be organized around some keynotes and panels on the topics below (from 6:00 pm to 9pm)
Cocktails, Wine and Food will be served.
We will have top-speakers Engineering Leaders from Facebook, Slack, Google, Box, Amazon, Lyft, Zendesk, Facebook, Adobe, Telmate, TuneIn...
- 5:00pm- 6:00pm (1h)- Office Hours
- 6:00pm - 6:40pm (30 min)- Guests arrival
- 6:50pm - 7:00 pm (10 min) - Introduction from Plato
- 7:00pm - 7:10pm (10 min) - Keynote “Tech lead and Engineering Manager, which way to choose?"
- 7:15pm - 7:40pm (25 min) - Panel ”How to identify who to promote to Engineering Management"
- 7:45pm- 7:55pm (10 min) - Keynote ”From IC to VP Eng. Now, back to IC and I love it
- 8:00pm - 8:25pm (25 min) - Panel “How do we support our engineers for their transition to managers"
- 8:30pm - 8:40pm (10 min) - Keynote "Traits of exceptional Engineering Leaders"
- 8:40pm ++ - Cocktails
The two first events were sold out really quickly - don't wait!