At the occasion of Plato's launch, some engineering leaders that we particularly admire for their hindsight on management will intervene and share their experience:
We are very proud to have among our speakers:
Luc Vincent - Vice President of Engineering @Lyft
Thomas Carriero - Vice President of Engineering @Segment
Christian McCarrick - Vice President of Engineering @Telmate
Shivani Sharma - Senior Engineering Manager @Slack
Yi Huang - Engineering Manager @Facebook
Tasneem Minakadis - Engineering Leader @Uber
Brett Huff - Engineering Manager @Trello/Atlassian
Benjamin De Point - Sr. Director of Software Engineering @Datto
Richard Sun - Senior Director of Engineering @Kabam
Nikhil Pandit - Engineering Manager @Clever
Here's the programme of the evening:
- Welcome drink and presentation of Plato
- Keynote : "My transition from IC to Manager"
- Panel : "My worst mistakes as a manager"
- Panel: "How to become a legitimate leader?"
- Keynote: "My transition from Manager to Manager of managers"
- Keynote:"Building an engineering structure"
Before and after these talks, you will enjoy a networking time with other engineering leaders from large tech companies and smaller start-ups, around open food and drinks.
Don't miss this event and don't hesitate to talk about it to other people that might be interested in engineering management :)