Join us for a pizza lunch and Tabletop Tuesday discussion with Netflix's Talent Acquisition Leader Extraordinaire Lynn Carter on How to Hire (and Retain) Engineers!
Lynn has hired thousands of engineers and executives in her career for companies ranging from early stage startups to large enterprises. At Netflix alone, Lynn has led a team that has hired over 700 engineers and top execs in the last four years. Among other things, she'll share insights into what motivates engineers to join or leave a company, what maximizes likelihood of a successful hire for early stage companies, and how to hire for and create a global culture with the increasing number of remote workers.
Tabletop Tuesday discussions are intentionally small group events with capped attendance, so space is very limited. Priority is given to SaaStr CSS members. Other attendees are invited to attend subject to space availability and subject to confirmation.
RSVP HERE and submit a question for Lynn!
Questions we've received so far for Lynn, include:
- What talent initiative are you most excited about right now at Netflix?
- What technology does your team use? What technology do you use the most?
- What, in your opinion, is the #1 or #2 traits that most represent a great hire for an early stage/growing company?
- What is the recruiting process at different team sizes?
- In Netflix's culture deck it says you fire fast. Does this change the way you approach hiring
- How to recruit during for diversity and account for hiring managers needs during hyper-growth phases.